Introduction to Coffee
21/11/2017 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
HITsa Clarence Gardens
Introduction to Coffee Course Details
Introduction to Coffee is a one day non accredited short course available to those who wish to learn how to make espresso coffee with a commercial coffee machine.
This course runs for 1 day, approximately 5 hours
Fees and Conditions
- Classroom course – $150.00
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is payable on booking.
- Students must pay for the course in full prior to commencement of training.
- Students paying by cheque, must make payment 7 days prior to commencing the course to allow for processing.
- Payment plans are available for courses over $500.
- Materials provided to the student will become the student’s property upon completion.
- The date of this course may change due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur, all enrolled students will be notified as soon as possible.
Send us an enrolment request now. We will confirm your position or come back to you with our next available date.
Enrolments are closed for this course.