CoronaVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Our intention is to continue to trade during this time. Whilst doing so we have (and will) provide the safest possible environment for our students, staff and all visitors to our training sites.
The procedures are guided by the recommendations from SA Health. Our staff have been, and will continue to be, briefed on changing circumstances and subsequent policies in order to provide the safest possible environment that we can offer. Our first round of procedures were implemented on Monday March 16th. These changes will be reviewed and further policies implemented as required on a daily basis.
Important points to note:
- Alcohol gel sanitisers and hospital grade disposable wipes in place at all sites
- Students are advised not to attend training if unwell and asked to leave class where appropriate as to not risk others
- High touch surfaces sanitised consistently
- New policy for trainers and staff to inform students each day to sanitise hands upon entry and exit from building
- Site visits and meetings will be rescheduled where appropriate
- Students will have access to self-paced and on-line training to continue programs
- Payment via payWave or online is encouraged
- Staff have been informed and will be updated on further recommendations on hygiene policies
These are unprecedented times and we are committed to offering the safest possible environment for you, your families and friends. Your cooperation and understanding is appreciated.