15/07/2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
HITsa Clarence Gardens
Hospitality Jobs Path Training Details – Activity ID 2860582
Hospitality Jobs Path training is aimed at providing entry level training to hospitality and retail job seekers who want to work in these industries but do not yet have the right skills.
Training Block 1
Hospitality and retail are great starting points for your entry into the workforce. From this starting point, you may choose to continue your learning to gain a qualification, or you might simply enjoy being around others and earning an income. There will be endless opportunities available to you.
A combination of theory and practical training will ensure learning is as work like as possible. Topics will be explored through scenario based learning and role play. We know that giving you opportunities to practice and refine your new skills is an excellent way to learn and grow confidence.
During this training our trainers will focus on giving you practical skills in food and beverage, coffee, EFTPOS and POS (point of sale), food service and plate clearing as well as achieving your Responsible Service of Alcohol training which will allow you to apply for work within any workplace where alcohol is served.
The Hospitality Jobs Path training course runs for 12 days.
Topics covered over 3 weeks of training include:
- Interact with Others – Week 1 (4 days, total of 25 hours)
- Navigate the World of Work – Week 2 (4 days, total of 25 hours)
- Get the Work Done – Week 3 (4 days, total of 25 hours)
Hospitality jobs training will include the following units:
- SITHIND001 Use hygienic practices for hospitality service
- SITXFSA001 Use hygienic practices for food safety
- SIRXCOM001 Communicate in the workplace to support team and customer outcomes
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- SIRXIND003 Organise personal work requirements
- BSBWOR202 Organise and complete daily work activities
- SIRXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- SITHFAB002 Provide responsible service of alcohol
Keep up to date with what’s happening at HITsa every week on social media – visit facebook.com/hitsa.industry.training
Send us an enrolment request now. We will confirm your position or come back to you with our next available date.
Enrolments are closed for this course.