13/10/2017 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
HITsa Clarence Gardens
Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course Details
Responsible service of alcohol training is required for people who are involved in the hospitality industry and service of alcohol. Current employees must complete this training to obtain a responsible person badge. If students are unable to attend classroom training, they have the option to complete the course online.
This course runs for 1 day, approximately 5 hours.
Fees and Conditions
- Classroom course – $100.00
- Online learning – $80.00 http://hitsa.sa.edu.au/
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is payable on booking.
- Students must pay for the course in full prior to commencement of training.
- Students paying by cheque, must make payment 7 days prior to commencing the course to allow for processing.
- Payment plans are available for courses over $500.
- Materials provided to the student will become the student’s property upon completion.
- The date of this course may change due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur, all enrolled students will be notified as soon as possible.
Send us an enrolment request now. We will confirm your position or come back to you with our next available date.
Enrolments are closed for this course.