23/05/2018 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
HITsa Elizabeth - Elizabeth RSL
Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Course Details
Responsible service of alcohol training is required for people who are involved in the hospitality industry and service of alcohol. Current employees must complete this training to obtain a responsible person badge. If students are unable to attend classroom training, they have the option to complete the course online.
This course runs for 1 day, approximately 5 hours.
Fees and Conditions
- Classroom course – $100.00
- Online learning – $80.00 http://hitsa.sa.edu.au/
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 is payable on booking.
- Students must pay for the course in full prior to commencement of training.
- Students paying by cheque, must make payment 7 days prior to commencing the course to allow for processing.
- Payment plans are available for courses over $500.
- Materials provided to the student will become the student’s property upon completion.
- The date of this course may change due to unforeseen circumstances. If this does occur, all enrolled students will be notified as soon as possible.
If this course date or location doesn’t suit you, view all our Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) scheduled courses
Keep up to date with what’s happening at HITsa every week on the HITsa Facebook page
Looking for a job, check out our Jobs Board
Don’t forget to have a read of our HITSA Blogs, where you will find Industry News, Career information and the latest info on Training & Employment.
Send us an enrolment request now. We will confirm your position or come back to you with our next available date.
Enrolments are closed for this course.