- A great way to find out more about an industry
- Short courses — 3 weeks each
- If you're eligible, there will only be a small fee to pay thanks to SA Government's Job Trainer program
- You have the chance to meet employers who have job vacancies
What type of retail store would you like to work in?
Supermarket? Clothing? Electrical Goods? The list is endless.
Providing great customer service is fun and retail workers are in high demand.
Learn what it means to clean in a workplace, how to operate safely and securely, care for cleaning equipment and provide cleaning services.
There are so many rewarding job opportunities in community care and health support, working clients to live their best lives. There is a huge growth in this industry for jobs.
Restaurants, cafes, bars, resorts, hotels, aged care, residential catering, or event catering. So many options for a job in the food industry!
* Eligibility criteria applies. Refer to HITsa's website for further details.