Website Dynamic Paint N Panel
Admin | Dynamic Paint N Panel
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Seeking an experienced MYOB and Xero Bookkeeper/Office Administrator to assist with the day to day operations of Dynamic Paint N Panel and Custom Culture Co.
– Casual Role, Flexiable Hours.
– Expected hours 20-30 hours per week.
- Responsible for all data entry.
- Bank and Credit Cards Reconciliation
- Weekly Payroll and Maintaining Employee records.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Follow up outstanding accounts.
- Preparation of month-end reconciliations and management reports
- Monitoring Cash flow management.
- Inter-Company Loan
- Assist with Marketing, events and Social Media
- Provide full Administration Support
- Answering phones and customer service
- Working experience with MYOB & Xero software
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and GST invoices.
- Proficiency with MS Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Able to prioritise and work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Able and willing to take on various responsibilities.
- Knowledge with IBody Shop Software desirable or working experience in the crash repair shop or mechanical.
Please send through resumes via email to email@example.com
For further information you can contact Cos on 0413904747
Position to commence in 2020
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in accounting? Consider a Process Financial Transactions course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.