Administration Assistant | Jeffries
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
The Jeffries family has had their hands in South Australian soils since 1842.
Today they still have dirt under their nails but also operate one of the most advanced integrated organic recycling operations in the world. Through seamless collection partnerships, recycling technology and smart manufacturing, Jeffries produces a range of world leading compost, soil and mulch products.
We service everyone from vineyard growers, fresh food farmers, major construction companies and municipal organisations to landscape gardeners… even backyard green thumbs.
This role has been designed as an essential part of our business loop and is your opportunity to take ownership and play your part toward the overall success of the Jeffries business.
As the successful applicant, you will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Administration and database entry into various systems
- Creating purchase orders and processing work order requests
- Updating Company Forms, Work Instructions and Policies as required
- General reception and front desk duties including housekeeping and amenities
- Assisting the Executive Assistant and Operations Management Team with other administration tasks as requirements
The position requires:
- Someone humble in their approach, who remains hungry to learn and contribute to the team
- A proactive self-starter with initiative
- A mature applicant who is willing to dive in and learn on the job
- Someone with excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a similar position would be highly regarded
- The hours of this position are negotiable however we see this commencing as 3 days per week for 4-5 hours per day
The position is based in the northern suburbs, within an agricultural / manufacturing environment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a full pre-employment medical and drug screen before joining. If you’d like to contribute to the next chapter of the Jeffries success story, simply complete the Jeffries application form, attach your resume and we’ll be in touch. Thank you for your interest!
For more information about us, visit www.jeffries.com.au
Buckland Park 5120 SA
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.