Website Optima Conveyancing
Administration & Office Assistant | Optima Conveyancing
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
About the business
Optima Conveyancing is a specialist firm with a particular focus in land division and development work. Our small experienced team comprises four staff members and we are currently looking for a person to apply initiative and a hard-working attitude to support us. The successful candidate must be willing to apply new ideas and create systems to support a busy office with its vision to grow.
About the role
This position will see you assisting our registered conveyancers approximately 3-4 days a week in settlement transactions and play a large role in office coordination and administration. Our long-term outcome is to expand in the development sector and part of this role will involve updating marketing materials and designing resources to assist our clients.
Activities in this role include but are not limited to:
- Contract & Form 1 (Vendor’s Statement) Preparation
- Answering client queries via phone call and emails
- Supporting our 3 registered conveyancers
- File Opening and Closing
- Assisting with Settlement Preparation and File Closing
- General Office Administration and Bank Reconciliation
- Design forms and marketing material
- Identity gaps in efficiency and create systems to minimise this
- Assist in developing and updating the Optima website
- Updating Contract and Land Titles Office precedents
Skills and experience
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Extensive experience with MS Office suite, including advanced Word, Excel and Outlook skills (familiarity with indexing and excel formulas is favourable)
- Attention to Detail
- Initiative and strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritise diverse workload activities and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT Support Skills
- Flexibility in working hours
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be addressed to Jon Lovejoy and contain:
- Cover letter
- Address position requirements and relevant experience
- Minimum of two referees
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.