Administration/Receptionist | URPS
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Award winning Town Planners, URPS are seeking an efficient and motivated Office Support/Receptionist to join their growing team.
Hours Monday and Tuesday from 8:30am – 5pm, with the ability to be flexible.
Onsite parking available.
Great team, great location (Rose Park opposite the Parklands), great opportunity.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparing documents in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining office/stationery supplies
- General administration dues as required (e.g. filing, coping etc)
- Meeting preparation
- Managing the general presentation of the office
- Invoicing, debtor’s reminders and follow ups
- General team assistance
You will possess the following
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and generally IT savvy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines/excellent time management skills
- A bubbly, friendly demeanour
- Excellent customer service skills along with a professional phone manner
- Positive “can do” attitude and self-driven
- Great presentation and professional work ethic
- Experience in a similar role
Start date early February 2020
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter (in WORD format).
Phone enquiries: 8333 7999
Applications close 17th of January 2020
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.