Website South Pacific Laundry
Administrative Assistant | South Pacific Laundry
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
SPL Group (Australia) provides industrial laundry services to customers in the accommodation and healthcare sectors in Australia. The company offers hospitality and healthcare laundry, linen hire and supply, dry cleaning, and valet services.
The company has grown rapidly in the last 3 years to become a national company with over 1650 employees based in 15 locations across Australia. Boasting the two largest laundry’s in the Southern Hemisphere.
South Pacific Laundry (Adelaide) is seeking to employ a full time Administrative Assistant who will be primarily responsible for performing day to day administrative duties in order to support the accounting and sales team.
- Ensure all customer enquiries are promptly addressed e.g. email, inbound calls.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure high customer service is delivered.
- Comply with HR & management recording keeping and archiving procedures.
- Plan, coordinate and manage travel arrangements, appointments and agendas.
- Assist HR with onboarding employees e.g. work health and safety, orientations etc.
- Manage the administrative requirements of Spindle & RITEQ systems.
- Participate in projects and other duties as required.
- Assist the Production Manager to compile and report results against company objectives and key results.
- Ensure all purchasing orders are processed in a timely manner e.g. stationery, supplies etc.
- Provide support to the Accounts team with invoicing, accounts payable and receivable, and issuing credit notes.
To be successful for the role you must have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing and coordinating team activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and control budgets.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyse risk: identify issues, and associated risks and implement relevant mitigation strategies.
- Results focused and have excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Have excellent decision-making skills and be adaptable to quickly manage problems and last-minute adjustments, when the need arises.
- An excellent communicator (oral and written) and have strong interpersonal skills to build relationships, convey information persuasively and effectively, exchange views and resolve problems.
- Be able to build rapport, interact positively and collaborate with management and peers to achieve team KPI’s.
All candidates who meet the requirements above are encouraged to apply by submitting their CV.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.