Website Emirates Leisure Retail
Bar Manager | Emirates Leisure Retail
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
As part of the redevelopment at Adelaide Airport, Emirates Leisure Retail (ELR) have partnered with South Australia’s iconic winemaker, Penfolds to launch the Penfolds Wine Bar and Kitchen, due to open in 2020. Since 1844, Penfolds has played a pivotal role in the evolution of wine making with a history and heritage that profoundly reflects Australia’s journey from colonial settlement to the modern era.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Bar Manager to join the growing team at Penfolds Wine Bar and Kitchen. The successful person will have a passion for wine and extensive wine knowledge.
Reporting into our General Manager, our Bar Manager has key responsibilities including managing the day to day operations of the Bar, leading a team and managing the compliance element of an extremely fast-paced and high-volume environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading through educating and articulating our vision & values and championing ambitious goals within your team
- Consistently creating unrivalled customer experiences
- Effectively training and assessing teams to increase capacity and performance
- Setting clear goals and objectives aligned to success and creating accountability and ownership within your team
- Proactively leading the team during service on the restaurant floor, ensuring all functions are performing effectively, the customer experience is memorable & the team are motivated
- Ensuring all processes and systems are followed and understood by the team
- Analysing reports & observing the restaurant around compliance, customer experience, team training and ensuring any shortfalls are highlighted and understood by the whole team and acting to rectify them
What You’ll Need:
- A strong passion for food and wine
- Experience leading, managing & training teams in a hospitality, retail or customer service orientated environment
- Proven ability articulating & ensuring KPIs are exceeded through engaging, training and empowering your teams effectively
- A focus on continuous improvement & exceeding customers ‘expectations every time
- A keen focus on processes and compliance & ensuring quality every time
- Energy, positivity & resilience with a keen focus on motivating others
- Target orientated and career driven with the passion and abilities to be successful
If you love good food and great wine as much as we do, click apply now!
It is a requirement for all successful applicants to obtain an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) which requires a full background and criminal history check. All roles offered will be conditional on applicants being able to successfully obtain an ASIC.
Must have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) and Approved Managers Card.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate 3 in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and mor
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.