Website West Adelaide Football Club
Casual Duty Manager | West Adelaide Football Club
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
West Adelaide Football Club is seeking an experienced and passionate duty manager to join our team. The role suits an all-rounder with the desire to be hands on in the day to day running of the licensed premises.
Successful applicants must have the following skills/attributes:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the strive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Ability to lead, direct and educate staff
- Experience in Bar, Gaming, TAB & Lotteries
- Current RSG, RSA and RP qualifications
- Confidence in liaising with various internal and external clients
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
Functions/events experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Please include your resume and cover letter in your application. Applications will close at the end of business on Monday 18th of November. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate 3 in Hospitality with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.