Customer Service Representatives – Multiple Positions Available
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
This role operates in a fast paced team environment and works to meet key performance indicators that are focused on quality outcomes for customers, delivered with efficiency and a smile.
- Due to Federal Government security clearance requirements, Australian Citizenship is essential
- You are able to demonstrate your focus on customer service
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills that meet our benchmarks
- Listening skills that identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to customer enquiries
- Intermediate computer skills and typing 35wpm
- Able to effectively manage sensitive customer interactions
- Able to demonstrate your own sense of self-awareness as well as empathy for others
- Datacom oﬀers its people the ability to make a real diﬀerence, and develop their careers within in a supportive and rewarding environment.
- Best in class rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts on tap.
- Talent development programs designed to engage and empower you: we want to build on your strengths and experiences and provide you with career growth within our great organisation. Opportunities for development include: Leadership, Business Analytics, Administration, HR & Recruitment and IT.
- Cafeteria on site, fresh fruit in all our break out areas, team activities, social events and a sense of community.
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over AU $1.1 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We are committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent.
Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of contact centres, data centres, engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
Founded in 1965, we have a successful trading history of consistent growth, profitability and a track record of delivering innovative, cost effective technology solutions.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday between 7:30am and 7:30pm on a rotating roster.
Part time casual and permanent full time roles available.
We would welcome your application if you think you can create a positive impression, and are open, flexible, enjoy learning and want to make a difference.
To apply, please send your resume to the Datacom Connect Recruitment team by clicking APPLY NOW.
Our future looks bright together.
08 8164 7630
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.