Website NPA Pty Ltd
Data Entry and Website Media Support
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
About the company:
NPA Pty Ltd is a South Australian enterprise established in 1986, a leading supplier of Cabling and Wiring Accessories, Electronic Interconnect Components and Hardware, and Nylon Fasteners.
Stocking and distributing international brands and our own manufactured range, from a modern warehouse located in Adelaide, the company distributes its products throughout Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
NPA is highly respected in the industry and well recognised for supplying quality products and quality service, forming the cornerstone of our longevity and success.
Our client base that has been developed over 30 years includes Resellers / Wholesalers, OEM Designers / Engineers, Manufacturers and Assemblers.
- Prepare, compile and sort source documents for data entry.
- Check source documents and data for accuracy and correct where necessary.
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents and data.
- Enter data from source documents into database files and forms.
- Verify imported data and documents for accuracy.
Skills & experience:
The person suitable for this work must:
- Have excellent computer literacy skills: Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Outlook as a minimum.
- Have good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Present well and be dressed suitably to work in a clean and professional office environment with other people.
- Be willing to learn and able to multitask.
- Be punctual, honest, reliable, self-motivated, and with a strong work ethic.
- Have good attention to detail and high accuracy with numbers and writing.
- Have the ability to work autonomously or within a team environment.
- Have good time management skills and able to schedule and meet deadlines.
Benefits & culture:
NPA has over the past 30 years developed wonderful, long-term relationships with our employees. The highly experienced and professional team are focused on developing team members to achieve their full potential and to progress their careers within the business group. Our succession planning process strives to ensure that our team are developed and prepared to take advantage of the numerous opportunities and challenges that continually arise.
Feedback from a staff survey completed in January 2017 confirmed that we are providing our team with a very pleasant and enjoyable work environment that has meaningful and highly valued outcomes, opportunities for growth and innovation supported by great resources, tools, feedback, direction and rewards.
Examples of responses from this recent survey when asked “why they enjoy working at NPA” include:
- job satisfaction, the work i do is valued
- comfortable, professional work environment
- very supportive team environment
- my input is valued
- great company with great products
- i am respected and valued for my experience and idea’s
- i value that as a company we deal with integrity and honesty, internally with each other, and our customers
- i value the open-door policy with MD & GM
- encouraged to work autonomously
- diverse range of duties and there is always something new to learn
- friendly family workplace which makes it enjoyable to come to work
- the stable employment environment
- the high degree of management efficiency and the pride and cleanliness of the workplace
Applications in strictest confidence.
Click on the APPLY button
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.