Disability Support Workers
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Drake Medox has been a global leader in provision of staffing solutions to the community sector for over 40 years and has been recently been appointed the primary supplier of Disability Support Workers to South Australia’s largest community service.
Our client provides 24×7 services to a significant number of disability group homes and also provides day programs to their valued Service users.
If you are looking for ongoing work, part time work or even just casual shifts to meet your work life balance expectations – This role is for you.
All services are in the Adelaide Metro region and there is plenty of work for the right person. We are seeking to intake 30 + support workers.
What we are looking for:
- Support workers with Certificate lll in Individual Support or Equivalent eg Certificate III in Aged Care or Certificate lll in Disability as a minimum
- Experience with personal care, manual handling, assisting with medication and other activities of daily living
- Availability to work shift work (AM, PM, sleep over/active night) including emergency/on call shifts
- You will show passion and commitment to empowerment and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- An understanding of person-centred support
You will have:
- A current DCSI Check (Disability & Child)
- A current Full C Class Australian Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- A current First Aid & CPR
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
If this sounds like you, please click apply and we will be in touch with you to discuss further.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role as a Disability Carer? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Disability) with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.