Support Your Way
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We are seeking an individual to join our dedicated team in an administrative role on a casual basis to contribute to the operations of our organisation within South Australia. Successful applicants are anticipated to work two to three days a week.
Support Your Way is an organisation that seeks to ensure every person with disability is supported to live their best life, tailored to their own individual experience and needs.
Within our team, this administrative role will involve responsibilities such as administrative tasks, rostering, governance, human resources and recruitment. Successful applicants will demonstrate a willingness to work within a team environment and be able to work autonomously.
Additionally, this role will involve working closely with participants in an outward-facing role, representing our team to organise and coordinate services that we provide, such as in-home personal care, social and community participation, and social group programs.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a flexible arrangement, allowing you to Work From Home and within a team that services Metropolitan Adelaide.
As part of your role, you will support the team either independently or collaboratively to deliver the following:
- Home visits to conduct Participant Intake, Work, Health and Safety checks, creating Support Plans in conjunction with the participant and their networks.
- Onboarding, coordinating and rostering support for participants.
- Liaising with current participants to organise social group program events and catch-ups
- Recruitment of support workers, including job advertising, conducting interviews and reference checks.
- Overseeing the review and implementation of of company policy and procedures
Certifications and Training
Successful applicants will be flexible in their working hours, possess excellent communication skills and demonstrate personal attributes and qualities to provide exceptional work individually and within a team to support the disability community.
- National Police Check
- First Aid and CPR Certificate (preferred, but not mandatory)
- DHS Working with Children Clearance
- NDIS Workers Screening Certificate
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module Certificate
- Commitment to undertake in-house training and professional development as required
Desirable qualifications include:
- Prior experience or lived experience with Disability, Social or Allied Health sectors
- Relevant certifications within Disability, Social or Allied Health sectors
- Knowledge and experience of rostering platforms (ShiftCare)
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in a rewarding career, and join a team that is dedicated to the values of the disability community.
About Support Your Way
Support Your Way is a team where the majority of its staff have lived experience of disability, and first-hand knowledge of disability support. We provide a range of disability and NDIS-related services such as in-home support, social support and social groups and support coordination.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.