Australia Naval Infrastructure Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Australian Naval Infrastructure (ANI) is the owner and developer of the Osborne Naval Shipyards, supporting the Commonwealth’s Naval Shipbuilding Plan. ANI is responsible for designing, constructing and managing the shipyard infrastructure, as well as operation and maintenance of common facilities.
There is an opportunity for two administrative roles to join ANI’s Operations team in the city office. Reporting to the Security and Facilities Officer, you will provide reception, administrative and office support, escort duties for visitors or contractors, and assist the business to ensure that only authorised individuals are present in our facilities.
In this role, duties of the roles will cover:
- Provide reception and administrative support to the city office team;
- Manage supplies, meeting and office spaces;
- Participate in and support local onboarding procedures;
- Support the Facilities and Security team with administrative duties (e.g. registers / IDs / keys);
- Participate in document control;
- Perform routine security tasks based on ANI’s policies, standards and procedures;
- Support audits, risk assessments and regulatory compliance under the Defence Industry Security Program (DISP);
- Perform escort duties for visitors or contractors;
- Report anomalous events, security breaches and incidents that have the potential to impact ANI’s business operations; and
- Support the production of logs and reporting in support of Security Operations.
You will have good office administration skills, a basic understanding of the security management framework in Australia and hold a current driver’s license. Prior experience in security administration and the use of systems to manage multiple tasks would be an advantage.
This position will suit a person with strong initiative and communication skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced setting. The successful applicant will be computer literate and willing to be flexible in undertaking a range of tasks in a co-operative team environment.
As ANI’s security operations interface with Defence projects, applicants must be Australian citizens and either hold, or be able to gain and maintain a Defence security clearance. Applicants must also hold a current C Class driver’s licence and will be required to consent to undergoing background checks.
Please submit your application, including resume, cover letter and evidence of qualifications.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate III in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.