Bidfood Australia Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
A fulltime opportunity exists for an adaptable team player to join our Administration team at our foodservice branch located in North Plympton.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Administration Manager, the successful applicant will be required to provide a wide array of administrative support across the business and a high level of customer service to external customers. To help us achieve this we are looking for someone who has a flexible approach to work, demonstrates an ability to multi task, has strong interpersonal skills and is able to work within the fast-paced environment.
- Daily banking and payment allocation.
- Coding and processing Supplier expense invoices
- Management of Customer COD accounts
- Document preparation, filing, emails, reports.
- Respond to customer queries via telephone, in person and by email in a professional and timely manner.
- Processing Customer orders, invoices, payments, claims, credits and returns
- Provide general administrative tasks with an emphasis on accuracy as required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Time management and ability to prioritise and multi task
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Programs (specifically Excel)
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships.
Bidfood can offer you:
- Staff discounted Pricing on 4000+ items
- Access to online workforce development programs
- Team member access to Corporate Health Plans and other staff benefits
- Employee Assistance programs to support Staff and their families
The ideal applicant must show a desire for achievement and sales improvement as well as a passion for the industry. If you believe you are the right person to join our team, please apply with your confidential resume.
Applications close: Friday 9 February 2024
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate III in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.