Coast To Coast Services
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Our business is dynamic and demanding and will keep you on your toes. If this is you, keep reading.
In the role you will provide support in all aspects of the office environment including communications with overseas customers via email, sales quoting and data entry, goods inwards, purchasing, invoicing and supporting the team with any adhoc tasks.
The successful candidate will have:
- High level of data entry speed and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Competent use of MYOB.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience recording financial data
- Ability to organise changing priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Be willing to learn and adaptable to changing work priorities
Role initially will be on a casual basis however full time position will be offered to the right candidate. Working from home is not an option for this industry. Saturday Roster is compulsory.
If you pride yourself on your ability to multitask and prioritise under pressure, are punctual and reliable, take pride in your work and you are focused on providing a high level of customer service whilst ensuring attention to detail, then you may be the person we are looking for.
Aptitude testing will be undertaken for all applicants considered following interview process.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Previous applicants need not apply.
All applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed] by COB Friday 29th January 2021.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.