Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Schmelzkopf Cosmetics is a growing business in the field of importing and distributing certified organic skin and body products from France.
We distribute skin care to exclusive skin clinic`s, beauty salons, distributors, and provide training on the product knowledge, facial training, and business strategies to help grow their business.
We are seeking someone who has proven leadership skills, who can motivate delegate and manage KPI’s.
Our business model includes a large component of online marketing, social media presence and information modules, created in Cava
We are seeking an administrative manager who is self motivated, friendly with a high level of customer service focus to manage our small team, run the office and administration, who can create and follow systems, work independently, and has experience in leading a small team.
Hours – This is a 3 day position per week
Tuesday 9.30 – 5pm
Wednesday 9.30 – 5pm
Friday 9.30 – 5pm
Start and finish times negotiable.
The successful applicant would need experience working in an administration role and must have a high degree of attention to detail.
You must be highly organized, have the ability to multi-task, problem solved and have extensive business skills with experience, to help us move to the next level.
Your responsibilities could include the following.
– Responsible for the running of the office – take ownership
– Support sales rep
– Data entry of orders
– Phone calls, emails, and general communication with salon owners
– Preparation of weekly operational reports
– General filing and administrative duties
– Managing and booking freight/couriers/overseas shipments
– Payroll (inhouse trained)
– Maintain stock control
– Bank transfers
– Marketing support using Canva
– Monthly bookkeeping – (inhouse trained)
– Project management
– Setting & managing KPI’s
– Forward planning
– PA support to Directors professional and personal matters
– Maintain the Directors diary/schedule
– Travel management including booking flights, car hire and accommodation
– Event/Workshop coordination
Skills and Experience
– Attention to detail
– Administration experience is essential
– Excellent communication skills and who is interested in skin care.
– Ability to make deadlines and who can demonstrate their time management skills
– Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite
– Prior experience in a similar role preferred
– Proactive and self-motivated manner to take ownership and responsibility for the role
– Knowledge in CRM’s
– Forward planning and budgets
– Sales support role
– Supporting sales rep
Experience in an admin manufacture or skin Care Company role is an advantage.
This position is a 3 day per week .
Minimum of 21 hours
Please submit your CV to;
[email protected] ph 04331 222 01
Please do not submit your CV if you do not have the above experience.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a leadership role? Consider completing a Certificate 4 in Leadership course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.