Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Based in the Western suburbs, the company is a family owned business who specialises in insurance relation work for over 25 years. The work ranges from emergency make safe repairs, project management and full reinstatement of buildings which have been impacted by flood, impact of fire damage. Servicing jobs both big and small, they pride themselves on customer satisfaction and delivering the quality required for loss adjusters and the insurance companies where they are the repairer of choice.
We are seeking a candidate with strong admin and service coordination experience.
As a Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination and scheduling of
insurance work while providing office support
This is a full time opportunity – Monday to Friday : 8am to 5pm
Duties include but not limited to
- Monitoring jobs in and quotes for repairs for clients
- Answering phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Update and manage trade and supplier invoices
- Updating and processing information on multiple insurance portals
- Scheduling appointments for repairs and following up on services
The ideal candidate should possess:
- High level of customer service and professional phone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication with multiple stakeholders (internal + external)
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on customer expectations and confident with having difficult conversations with customers
- Experience with coordinating repairs/ services in facilities (highly regarded)
- Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent time management skills – ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Natural problem solver
- Strong computer and MS Office suite skills
- Experience in the Insurance industry with good knowledge of repairs to buildings damaged by fires, floods, and storms. (highly regarded)
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please attention your CV in MS Word format, including a summary paragraph, to Chanel Hirons – [email protected] or click apply now. If you would like to have a chat regarding other roles within business support roles in Adelaide, please give me a call on 8468 8010.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.