Administration Assistant | HydroChem
The water service industry is one of Australia’s rapidly expanding industries. Contributing to the health of the general public as well as helping to maintain crucial plant and equipment of major sites such as shopping centers and hospitals.
We are one of Australia’s leading water treatment companies, with a proud history spanning over 40 years. While growing the business across Australia, we remain a family at our core. Our role – both in the health of our environment and in preventing outbreaks of disease – is to maintain crucial water and cooling installations at facilities many of us visit daily – shopping centres, airports, hospitals – taking care of you and your family.
Our SA Admin team supports both our SA and NT operations.
This role is integral to ensuring a high level of communication between our customers, service technicians and account managers and involves:
- Carefully reviewing reports produced for our customers, for accuracy and completeness
- Analysing our internal service management system to ensure our customer service commitments are being met.
- Maintaining the integrity of information stored on a number of databases and portals.
- Reviewing the results of microbiological testing and co-ordinating follow up in conjunction with other departments, when required. This also involves entering data into the invoice register and client follow-up for purchase orders.
- Preparing customer review reports with data sourced and analysed from a range of systems.
- General office/administrative duties
- 2+ years’ experience within an office environment or similar – essential
- Proactive manner with strong organisational skills and ability to work both autonomously and as part of team.
- Demonstrated experience of supporting service teams or similar
- The ability to learn, follow directions and an exceptional attention to detail – essential
- Intermediate (minimum) Microsoft Office skills, database management and adept at learning new IT applications
- Clearly demonstrated written, verbal and interpersonal skills
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an administration support?
Applications must include a covering letter addressing your abilities across the specific job requirements; a detailed CV; full education background.
It is anticipated this role be worked 5 hours per day, five days per week. Remuneration is negotiable, depending on experience and qualifications.
If you would like to join the HydroChem team, then apply now!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.