Administration Assistant | UnitingSA
- Great Team Environment
- Training & development provided
- Salary packaging benefits (tax-free not-for-profit)
A career at UnitingSA offers exciting rewards and opportunities for anybody wanting to make a difference to their community. Our work environment encourages employees to grow professionally and personally, motivating them to do great things.
Our employees are integral for delivering quality services and we are committed to their personal and professional development.
UnitingSA provides community services which improve the quality of life for aged, unemployed and homeless people, families, children, youth, people with a mental health illness and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. UnitingSA is one of the larger organisations providing quality aged care services in South Australia.
About the role:
People & Culture are currently seeking an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our team on a full time basis. We require a competent professional with relevant tertiary qualifications and who enjoys working in a very busy and fast paced, high performing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide prompt, courteous attention to telephone callers, visitors and clients
- Provide an efficient clerical service to the benefit of staff and clients
- Provide appropriate responses and information to clients, service providers and members of the public as required
- Collaborate and cooperate with colleagues to ensure efficient and effective completion of tasks
- Provide support as required in other administrative areas
- Enter payroll and training data accurately and timely
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Must have current police clearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
Our culture and benefits:
A career with UnitingSA will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of respect, compassion, courage and integrity.
We ensure our staff are well supported, celebrated and compensated through:
- Salary packaging, which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year
- An Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
- Access to internal and external training opportunities and workplace mentoring
- Employee recognition awards
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.