Website Adelaide Brighton
Jobs Available: Administration Officer – Adelaide Brighton
If you’re looking for the opportunity to work with a South Australian business which prides itself on its superior quality product and outstanding customer service, this may be the opportunity for you!
We currently have an opportunity for a self motivated, customer service focussed person to join our welcoming and supportive team as an Administration Officer. Based at our modern office in Thebarton, this full time permanent opportunity will see you assist with the overall running of the office, providing administration support to the administration and accounts teams.
As well as utilising your existing skills, you will receive thorough training and learn new skills as part of our ongoing commitment to development. You will receive an attractive salary and receive exposure to the construction materials industry with a leading SA business.
- Data entry, collation and regular reconciliation of data
- Process customer invoicing
- Assist with raising and receipting of purchase orders
- Assist with weekly payroll data entry
- Deliver a high level of quality customer service
- Resolve internal and external customer queries
- General office duties including filing, banking, and mail distribution
What you will need to succeed
- Ability to operate in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel software
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Willingness to be part of a dynamic team
- Ability to learn new skills and work within a busy team environment
- Excellent and effective communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrable commitment to health, safety, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion
Direct Mix Concrete is a leading supplier of premixed concrete in South Australia with the largest network of concrete plants covering metropolitan and regional areas. As a quality assured supplier we provide technical expertise backed up by outstanding customer service and onsite support.
Direct Mix Concrete is a subsidiary of Adelaide Brighton Limited, a leading Australian construction materials company with operations that comprise cement and lime, concrete and aggregates and concrete products and employs 1,500 people nationally.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career!
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.