Website Dewick and Associates
Administration Officer | Dewick and Associates
About Dewick & Associates
Dewick and Associates provide a practical, flexible and professional Technical Writing and Mechanical Engineering service. Our team of experienced and dedicated staff specialise in O&M Manuals, As Installed Drawings and Mechanical Engineering, providing an efficient and personalised outsourcing option to the Construction Industry.
About the Role
D&A has an exciting opportunity for an autonomous and diligent individual to join our growing team in Adelaide. You will initially support our team in day to day duties with the expectation that you will grow into the role of preparing O&M Manuals within three to six months. This exciting role will develop with the individual as future opportunities arise within the company.
- Day to day assistance to all team members including (but not limited to) electronic filing, checking and reviewing documents, contacting manufacturers for equipment literature as required and maintaining and upkeep of all technical writing documents.
- Production of final O&M manuals and electronic collation of final manual inserts ready for printing.
- Coordinating the printing of O&M Manuals with external printing companies including final QA, issue of documents and coordination of a printing database.
- Coordinating the production of Builders Manuals including direct contact with Builders and their sub contractors
- Preparation of O&M Manuals: Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic and Fire and collation of manufacturers literature
- Provide support to other members of the team and general assistance as required
Key Selection Criteria
Your existing experience in the Construction Industry will be key in demonstrating your suitability for the role including:
- Highly organised with strong time management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and juggle competing demands.
- Use initiative and show the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong accuracy with a high level of attention to detail; excellent memory
- Strong work ethic with the drive to learn quickly and determination to succeed.Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Forms, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Bluebeam and Gmail.
- Excellent English and written communication skills to prepare precise, quality correspondence, reports and manuals
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What’s your expected hourly rate?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
D&A operate a remote working environment, for the right applicant, we will provide:
- A competitive salary to suit experience.
- Full training and support to achieve goals.
- Working at home position on Monday and Friday with core hours of 9:30 to 2:30.
- Casual or part time, minimum 8 hours equally across both days, leading to additional hours for the right candidate.
If you feel that you would make a significant contribution to this role, please send your CV (with references) and a covering letter which addresses the Key Selection Criteria and other attributes you feel will be of benefit to the role.
For further information please contact Louise Gardner, General Manager, on 0417 447 317.
Please note, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.