Website Kelly Services
Administrative Assistant | Kelly Services
About the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for General Administration, Invoicing, timesheets, banking and day to day operations of a busy office You’ll be liaising with Mechanics, Support staff and occasionally customers in a professional, friendly and timely manner. You will be working closely with various managers and staff members to assist in a wide range of administration tasks.
What’s in it for you:
- Full time hours.
- Potential to be made permanent for the right candidate.
- Fantastic, Fun team culture.
- Competitive salary.
- North Western locations.
To be successful for these roles you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in Administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferable Experience in a truck sales & services industry
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of staff and Management.
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Good level of computer literacy with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new complex systems
- Flexibility to take on new tasks.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.