Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Part-time potential to go to full time
“Are you a well-organized, strong multi tasker who thrives in a fast pace and high-volume environment?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced finance administrator to join a highly successful accounting firm located in Gulfview Heights.
Ace Business simplifies complex processes for businesses of all sizes. With clients across Australia and overseas we assist with implementing modern accounting and bookkeeping practices into our client’s business. We pride ourselves in bringing the best for our clients.
About the role:
Are you an experienced Finance Administrator who wants to change business owners’ lives whilst working at an amazing company with outstanding culture? Then keep reading!
Ace Business is seeking their next superstar Finance Administrator who is looking for a long-term future with a progressive and successful business that embraces its team as a family.
You will be working with a highly credible accounting firm providing administration services to a variety of businesses and your experience in this field will be advantageous!!
- Provide administrative support, including diary management to the accountants.
- Reception – answering calls and delivering great customer service
- General administration – document preparation, filing, emails, reports
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements & appointments for the directors.
- Various financial reconciliations.
- Provide a flexible and client focused service.
- Calling clients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience as an Administrator – essential (2 years).
- Experience in Xero and/or Myob desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (essential)
- Aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for continuous improvement
- High level of accuracy
- Good time management and ability to manage strict time frames
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Well-presented and professional
- Good telephone and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join this dynamic and focused team bringing your skills, experience and drive to add to the success of this business.
Please forward your resume as soon as possible to be considered.
Submit your application via the SEEK Link below. If you have any questions in regard to this opportunity, please contact [email protected]
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.