Website Feathers Hotel
Assistant Venue Manager | Feathers Hotel
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Rare opportunities like this don’t come along very often!
Due to an ever growing business we are expanding our team and are searching for an industry leader in the areas of assistant manager or F&B manager who is looking for their next challenge and has a high level of expertise with a focus on wine, classic drinks, customer service and leadership.
Are you looking to progress your career in a challenging role with your sights firmly on being a venue manager? The newly developed and award winning Feathers Hotel featuring Australia’s Best Beer Garden, Greenhouse Restaurant, Pavilion is your next challenge
You will lead and develop our team of passionate young talents and be working closely with the venue manager in developing our bars, service and venue direction.
As an experienced leader, you will lead & motivate the Food and Beverage team and play an integral part of positioning the venue as a benchmark of premium service in the eastern suburbs.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
- Demonstrated leadership & mentoring abilities
- Financial astute including cost control, forecasting and planning
- Innovate and develop the venue offering
- Well versed in wine and beverage knowledge
- Adapt a flexible leadership style to manage and train a range of staff
- Ability and passion to establish operational plans
- Exceptional presence and presentation
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to manage a number of different areas
- Supplier and stock management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proven experience in a premium/upscale hotels or venues
- RSA, Gaming and Responsible Person accreditation essential
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary ($70-80K) for the right applicant based on experience, a supportive work environment and great opportunities with the group!
So, if you are a ‘can-do’ person, who thrives on new challenges; likes working in a team within a diverse environment; and consistently delivers to the highest quality, then you’ll fit right in and we’d like to have you on our team.
Please include a cover letter to explain why you are the right fit for us.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Address your applications to Andrew McDowell, Venue Manager at the Feathers Hotel.
CLICK APPLY NOW!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.