Somerton Surf Life Saving Club Bar and Bistro
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We are looking for an experienced, customer-focused and hardworking Bar & Bistro Attendant to join us at The Somerton Bar & Bistro.
We are located directly on the beachfront on Level 1 of the Somerton Surf Life Saving Club.
Our focus is very much on a fun, family friendly environment, embracing club members, local residents and the public with consistent high quality service and food.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the owner operators and our lovely team on a daily basis.
The position will be on a casual basis, 20 hours per week approximately with flexibility for the right candidate. Hours will be over a 5 day roster Wednesday – Sunday.
- 2 years experience in a similar role and environment
- Current RSA
- Friendly and confident personality
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to move with a sense of urgency
- Able to help out in other departments if necessary
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- Have pride in their work and passion for growing the business.
Baristas need not apply
If you believe you are the right fit, please email a cover letter and resume to
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate 3 in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.