Website Malt Shovel Taphouse
Bar Staff and Waiters | Malt Shovel Taphouse
The Malt Shovel Taphouse is Adelaide’s first purpose built contemporary craft beer venue that celebrates what great beer is all about.
Overlooking the picturesque Torrens Riverbank and iconic Adelaide Oval, this brand-new venue will showcase an authentic, yet relaxed experience, with over 40 taps, a unique variety of craft bottled varieties and a superb rotisserie-based menu with a focus on locally sourced products. It is the place to enjoy any occasion whether it is to dine, drink, or be entertained with family or friends
We have exciting opportunities for energetic Casual Bar & Waiting staff contribute to the success of this savvy new venue. The successful applicants will have proven hands on experience in a busy venue that thrives on providing exceptional customer service and experiences.
If you are passionate, energetic, beer curious and have an unrelenting commitment to deliver the highest standard of customer service, then come and join us at our new venue on the Riverbank!
What you’ll be doing (besides getting to know Craft beer):
- Assisting in bar and floor service operations
- Deliver fun, unique and memorable customer experiences around the beloved Craft Beer
- Providing exceptional customer service to corporate clients, function hirers and public patrons
- To be quick on your feet with the ability to work in a fast-paced, relaxed and fun environment.
- Ensuring a clean, safe and well-maintained venue at all times
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Hospitality experience, preferably within a brew house, wine bar, club or bistro.
- Basic cocktail knowledge.
- An engaging and enthusiastic personality with a passion for beer, food and great service.
- Must have great availability across the week with flexibility for day and night shifts.
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working in hospitality / craft beer industry.
- Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills.
- Restaurant Service.
Taphouse is open 6 days per week. Standard hospitality hours apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.