Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Exciting opportunity to work with an ideal work life balance!
- Small and friendly team!
Eurest is your complete workplace food and catering partner. We can take care of everything from your tea room to the boardroom, as well as creating customised workplace eateries you can call your own. We’re also very experienced at looking after the food and beverage needs of corporate offices, distribution centres and manufacturing facilities.
We are currently recruiting for a talented and experienced full time Barista who places the customer first and makes the very best coffee to join our dynamic team at ASC North, Osborne!
This role will see you working in a fast-paced corporate environment, operating the very best equipment and using the very best beans and products. This is Monday to Friday causal role, so take back your weekends!
What your day will look like:
- Utilise your solid understanding of coffee, brewing methods and grind adjustment to create a variety of coffees
- Speed, efficiency and A+ quality is vital as is the ability to set, adjust, correct machine and grinder settings
- Maintain coffee stocks and ensure your space is clean
- Assist with food service where required
- Responsible for cleaning, maintenance, and daily step down of machine
- Providing exceptional customer service to all employees on site
A bit about you:
- We’re after experienced Barista’s (true coffee connoisseurs) who are comfortable producing high-quality coffees, with speed!
- A passion for food and delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills and professional personal presentation
- Excellent communication skills and confident in working independently
- Strong work ethic – happy to work on your own sometimes but play a key role in the team
- Excellent social skills and ability to maintain casual conversation
Your commitment to quality service delivery will be rewarded through excellent career and development opportunities. As an organisation that’s proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, and because life isn’t only about work, we believe in maintaining a healthy work life balance.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within a cafe? Consider a Barista Course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.