Website Port Lincoln Hotel
Breakfast Chef | Port Lincoln Hotel
We are currently seeking a full time Breakfast chef to join our busy kitchen team. In this ‘hands on’ role, you will be responsible for preparing the buffet breakfast and cooking a-la-carte menu, as well as assisting with the clean up of kitchen operations.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of kitchen operations and proven ability in compliance with all food authority requirements including safety and hygiene practices
- A passion for preparing and serving quality meals and guest experiences
- The ability to work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong team work ethic and attention to detail
- A friendly and outgoing personality
This is a full time role, working morning shifts over a 7 day roster including weekends and public holidays. If you feel you have a ‘can do’ work ethic and would like to be part of our award winning team, please forward your cover letter and CV (including current referees).
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking to start your career as a Chef? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.