Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Casual, multiple positions available
- Based in Elizabeth, working across the Eastern, Northern and Gawler Region
- Assist older people to live at home longer by providing quality care and support that promotes their independence and wellbeing
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for friendly, hard-working team members to join our Community Aged Care team and work together with customers, their families and carers to improve their health and well-being. No job will be too hard or too basic for you – whether it is personal care, transport, cleaning or social support, you will always be eager to help. You will make a genuine difference in the lives of our customers by focusing on their strengths and promoting their independence to help them remain in their own homes.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Assist older people living in the North, Eastern and Gawler regions of Adelaide to remain as independent as possible and continue to live in their own homes
- Provide a range of support services such as personal care, transport, cleaning and social support
- Maintain excellent communication with Coordinators regarding customer’s health and wellbeing
- Participate in online and face-to-face training and team meetings
What do you need to bring?
- Certificate III in either Aged Care, Individual Support (Ageing) or Home and Community Care
- Demonstrated understanding of the physical, emotional and social needs of older people
- Excellent interpersonal skills that enable you to build meaningful relationships with customers and colleagues
- Willingness to go above and beyond to provide individualised care to older people in their own homes
- A current Australian driver’s licence and your own insured, roadworthy vehicle (for which you will be paid mileage allowance)
- Must be available to work at least 4 days per week (availability to work on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays preferred)
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What we offer:
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
How to Apply:
When submitting an application, please attach your resume and a cover letter addressing the demonstrable requirements/competencies.
View the job description via the vacancies page on the AnglicareSA website for the full role requirements.
For further information please contact Eugena on 8209 6649
AnglicareSA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We encourage all suitably qualified candidates apply.
We are committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.