RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
RetireAustralia is the largest private owner and operator of Retirement Villages in Australia. Our purpose is to serve our residents and customers and be the best retirement community owner, operator and care services provider for older Australians. RetireAustralia currently operates a portfolio of 27 established villages throughout New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and empathetic Care Service Worker on a casual basis to join our team. This position will involve travel and is integral as part of developing RetireAustralia to become one of the leaders in the industry, placing our residents at the centre of everything we do. You will be responsible for providing exceptional care in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining privacy, respect and dignity at all times. This will include, however not be limited to;
- Support and assist with activities of daily living, including mobility, continence management, showering, dressing, personal grooming, medication prompting;
- Assist in the preparation of meals to customers;
- Provision of domestic and laundry services to customers
- Transport residents to appointments
- Social support
- Shopping assistance
- Any other reasonable duty requirement as requested
You will have a genuine interest in the retirement industry and find working with seniors a rewarding experience. You must be passionate about customer service and enjoy supporting others in reaching their goals and to continue to live independently. To be successful you will have the following:
- Certificate III in Individual Support and
- Current First Aid Certificate; and
- A current Police Clearance Check less than six months old.
- Comprehensively insured car and full licence
- Confidence using a smart device or willingness to learn
If you are looking for the opportunity to develop a career and contribute to the success of RetireAustralia and the satisfaction of our residents, please ‘apply’ below.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.