The Para Hills Community Club Inc.
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Para Hills Community Club is seeking to employ an experienced and qualified Chef for a casual position of approximately 25 hours.
Due to the nature of the position, applicants must be able to work a flexible roster over a 7-day period, including public holidays.
Our successful Chef will be efficient in working in a diverse kitchen, must be able to show the following: –
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent English skills
- The right to work in Australia
- Certificate 3 in commercial cookery or relevant trade qualifications
- Minimum of two years of work experience (outside of apprenticeship)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective management skills
- Leadership abilities and experience
- Commitment to hygiene, food safety and work health & safety
- Monitor and ensure the high quality of Food throughout preparation and presentation
- Prepare and cook meals safely and in a clean environment
- Full stock control and accountability
- Take charge of menu changes and specials, using your creativity to produce exciting plates
- Minimise wastage and ensure cost control for maximum business profitability
- Maintain clean and proper use of kitchen equipment
- Monitoring food handling, preparation, and presentation of dishes
- Ensure compliance with food and hygiene and implement safe work practices
If you enjoy cooking and have a strong work ethic and wish to be part of a Club that is continually improving, this is your chance to embark on a worthwhile career.
Great working conditions and team environment.
If you believe you would thrive in our Club, please apply by sending your resume to:-
The Head Chef – Mark Strudwick
Para Hills Community Club Inc.
P O Box 26
Para Hills SA 5096
Mobile: 0400 980 018
Email: [email protected]
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within a kitchen? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.