Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Who are we?
Ibis Adelaide is a premium economy hotel, with 311 rooms and a team that delivers great service for everyone from sightseers to superstars. The hotel is performing well and is currently building up the team to ensure our guests receive only the best during their stays. Our kitchen team produce high quality buffet breakfast, a la carte dinner and a range of small conference / banquet options.
Who are you?
- You are a qualified chef with experience leading the pass and the team, wanting to build a career with Accor hotels.
- You have flexible availability including mornings, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- You are a people person, and understand that relationships and teamwork are key ingredients to every mouth-watering plate of food that leaves the kitchen
Why choose us?
- Permanent and ongoing position with sustainable hours
- NO split shifts
- Work with a team of like-minded professionals who love what they do!
- Regular performance reviews, training opportunities and career development
- Hotel discounts at Accor properties across the globe
- Discounts with our partners including Samsung and other big name suppliers.
Apply now to be a part of our family!
Looking for a role within a kitchen? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.