Enviro Green Clean Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Enviro Green Clean are a growing company who perform specialised cleaning services to a large range of clients. We specialise in corporate cleaning, ride on sweeping and scrubbing, pressure cleaning, and other complimentary services.
To support our business growth, Enviro Green Clean has an exciting opportunity for a Cleaner to join our team based in our Salisbury Plain depot. We are seeking a reliable and enthusiastic individual to either work autonomously and in a team environment. You will report to the Operations Coordinator.
We are looking for someone to work a minimum of 10 hours per week with early morning starts.
Requirements of the Role
The casual role will include, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Clean, stock, and supply designated facility areas;
- Dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping;
- Scrubbing and sanitising toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures;
- Emptying rubbish bins;
- Washing and drying windows;
- Carry out deep cleaning and detailed cleaning tasks; and
- Ensuring that all work meets the quality standards and expectations of customers.
Criteria for the Role
To be successful in this position you will:
- Hold a current Australian Drivers licence;
- A current South Australian Police Clearance;
- Be willing to work varied and flexible hours including weekend work is essential (special rates);
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical & drug and alcohol screen.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong planning, time management and self-management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work independently as well as being able to work with in a team environment. Also be willing to learn new skills on a range of different equipment.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, environment within a growing company.
Please forward your application and resume via Seek.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role as a housekeeper or cleaner? Consider completing a Certificate III in Cleaning Operations or a Housekeeping course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.