Website Regis Aged Care
Cleaner | Regis Aged Care
Regis is one of Australia’s leading providers of innovative aged care facilities.
We aim to continuously improve the support we deliver while emphasising the personal independence of our residents.
- Positions are available in a permanent part time capacity at our Regis Burnside Facility, working a combination of days.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety.
- Solid knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
- Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial, health care or aged care environment
- A passion for interacting with our residents
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
What we offer you
Regis is more than a great company to work for, it’s a way of life that offers genuine opportunities for people to expand their horizons and realise their potential. Our size, reputation and growth ensures every employee has ready access to financial, professional development, recognition and wellbeing benefits that are second to none.
- Well-structured training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Access to discounted health care, gym memberships and free influenza immunisation
- Individually tailored development plan
- Access to a structured 4 week on-boarding program
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to continue to develop
If you are interested in learning more about Regis, or this great opportunity please visit our website
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.