Facilities First Australia
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Outstanding company culture
- Growth opportunities within a thriving business
- Competitive Salary package inclusive of Vehicle and tools of trade
Is this what you are looking for?
A Client Services Manager role that see’s you are working at fast pace, within a great team, delivering exceptional services to clients
Who We Are?
Facilities First Australia is Owned and operated by Serco, our team is part of the AsPac Facilities Management Business unit and one of the fastest growing FM service providers in the market. We take pride in maintaining facilities to deliver an exceptional experience for the clients and communities we serve. We are passionate about providing the best possible spaces for people to work, live and play.
At Facilities First, care is at the heart of everything we do. As an employer, we are committed to providing a supportive, safe and inclusive team culture for our people.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to provide exceptional service to our clients in Greater Adelaide area
- Oversee cleaning operational deliverables and achieve the KPIs set
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including direct staff and sub-contractors
- Supporting growth within your portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
- Drive a high performing cleaning culture within your teams
- Manage and deliver the expectations of clients and contracts
- Visit clients and conduct regular audits and site inspections
- Experience in the Facilities Services industry is essential
- 2+ years of experience in multi-site/service management
- Can effectively communicate at all levels within the business in both verbal and written format
- Understanding of workplace health and safety and ability to promote a safe work culture
- Ability to prioritise and manage tasks to meet deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and general computer skills
- Proven interpersonal skills and ability to directly lead a team to achieve exceptional outcomes
- Current National Police Check
- Must be able to drive to various sites
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
- White Card and Working with children check
- Unlimited Work Rights
What can we offer you?
- Autonomy and support in your day-to-day activities
- A workplace culture where our people feel valued, respected and empowered
- Good salary and performance benefits
- Become part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Australia and make your mark
- High performing team with a long runway for career development
Facilities First are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer
Facilities First requires employees in this role to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, Please consider this new requirement when submitting your application.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a leadership role? Consider completing a Certificate 4 in Leadership course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.