Alliance Community Care - SA
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Do you enjoy sharing in moments of human experience? Are you empathetic, caring and good at building relationships? Would you love a job where you can choose your own hours with competitive pay and consistent shifts?
If so, we think you might make the perfect Support Star, and we’re hiring now!
We are an NDIS registered service provider specialising in delivering quality, individualised and flexible support services to the elderly, mental health, young and old, people living with a disability. We also provide a broad range of services to clients outside the NDIS.
We believe in providing the highest level of client-focused care and know by valuing our Support Workers we can achieve that together.
We’re looking for Support Stars for both casual and permanent positions who are keen to be an integral part of a multi-disciplinary therapy team, who are patient, compassionate and have a smile on their face. People who want to make a difference in the life of others, encouraging client rehabilitation and social integration within their local community.
The ideal Support Star will be seeking stable and consistent work, happy to work with a flexible availability to achieve 30+ hours/week for a range of shift times (Including overnight shifts).
- Certificate III in Individualised Support, Aged Care, Disability, Community Care or similar, or a current Bachelor or Diploma of Nursing student.
- National Criminal History Record Check
- NDIS Workers Check or willing to obtain
- Current driver’s licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Current First Aid Certificate and CPR
- Certificate in Administer and Monitor Medications in the workplace, preferred but not essential.
- Access to our online portal for easy roster management
- Casual and Permanent positions available
- Certificate 4 traineeship opportunities available
- Fully supportive team who will recognise the hard work you do
- Paid training
- Flexibility in working hours
- App availability and roster access
- Weekly Pay
- And Much More !
For more information check out our website – www.alliancecommunity.com.au
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Disability) with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.