Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Xtraordinary Constructions are a Builder located in Port Adelaide, specialising in medium density residential construction.
Currently working on exciting large projects across metropolitan Adelaide, such as Dock One at Port Adelaide and Hamilton Hill at Woodforde.
Qualifications & experience:
- Strong knowledge of the Building Construction process
- Extensive Administration experience, preferably working in the Residential Construction sector
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & work in a fast paced an high pressure environment
- Proficient computer skills ie Microsoft Office & Cloud based systems
- Lateral thinking problem solver who will have the ability to work autonomously
- Drivers Licence & own car essential
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Preparing & administering all facets of residential multi dwelling projects
- Coordinating & liaising with service providers and regulatory bodies
- Undertaking quality control tasks & coordinating Maintenance & Defect works
- Collating & updating WHS documentation
- Liaising with clients throughout the construction process
- Flexible working hours are available
Applications close Friday 23rd October
Preferable start date Monday 2nd November
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.