Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Mainfreight is in the business of global supply chain logistics. Put simply, we partner with our customers to provide the full spectrum of Warehousing, Domestic Transport and International Air and Ocean Freight services. Our operations are powered by a global team of more than 8,700 passionate people, world-class technology and a can-do attitude. We currently operate in 290 branches across 26 countries. We are one big family, and we are fiercely protective of our deep-rooted identity. Instead of embracing popular corporate conventions, we protect and nurture the unique culture, character and individuality that sets us apart.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our dynamic team at our Adelaide branch, taking on a role that will consist of a mixture of Customer Service and Administration functions. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude, the ability to multi-task, someone who strives to achieve targets and who is prepared to get in and get the job done. This is a busy role for someone who likes to get involved, sort queries, and who is passionate about Customer Service and Administration.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall creditors and payables management
- Liaising with suppliers regarding invoice reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- Daily estimating of supplier costs
- Management and entry of accruals
- Preparing cheque requisitions and meeting payment deadlines
- Preparing information for weekly Profit and Loss reports
- Driver payments
- Rating and posting
- Customer service duties
- Liaising special requests for customers with operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Above average computer and MS Office knowledge
- Accurate data entry abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated
- Possess a sound work ethic
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- Job security
- Ongoing internal training
- Young and productive team
- Annual salary reviews & team performance bonus
- Opportunity and encouragement for career development through internal promotions.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are up for the challenge, looking for progression in your career and have the skills and attributes required, please submit your resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply’ button.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.