Steadfast Australia Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
CUSTOMER SERVICE / INTERNAL ACCOUNT SUPPORT
About the Company
Established in 1995, Steadfast Australia is a contract Warehousing & Logistics 3PL Specialist. With a high focus on exceptional customer service and 3PL standards, Steadfast Australia has established itself as an industry leader in South Australia.
Steadfast Australia has an opportunity for an Experienced Customer Service/ Internal Account Support Person, to join their team in Woodville North SA.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Acting as the first point of contact to our largest client
- Managing enquiries across a vast range of their products
- Accountability and ownership – make a personal commitment to resolve customer issues and follow through to completion
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Great people/communication skills, and experience in dealing compassionately and effectively with people in a wide range of circumstances relevant to the position
- Demonstrate strong administration skills and IT literacy, data entry and typing skills, Word, Excel and Outlook experience;
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, multi-task and work to meet deadlines
- The ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fun and dynamic small team
To be successful in this role, you will be customer focussed with a demonstrated 2+ year’s minimum experience in a similar customer service or account management role. To effectively resolve client enquiries, you will have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
The position will be fulltime, Monday to Friday, with a 3 month probation period.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and skills for this role, we would love to hear from you. Please email your current resume along with a covering letter to the attention of “Personnel Manager” at [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.