Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Are you passionate about helping people? Be the first to join this new and exciting opportunity to help out your fellow Australians!
We are hiring Customer Service Roles to support our new client, the Australian Passport Office, in Modbury. Be recognised and rewarded for your contributions while making a real difference to the lives of Australians.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing essential services to people across Australia on behalf of our Australian Federal Government client. In this role you’ll be operating in a dynamic team environment with a focus on meeting quality outcomes for customers.
About The Role
With access to knowledge content, extensive training and leadership support you will be helping Australians with Passport enquires looking to travel.
- Datacom oﬀers its people the ability to make a real diﬀerence, and develop their careers within a supportive and rewarding environment.
- We offer options for you to interview virtually.
- Best in class rewards and recognition program, including awards and corporate retail discounts on tap.
- Talent development programs designed to engage and empower you: we want to build on your strengths and experiences and provide you with career growth within our organisation. Opportunities for development include: Leadership, Business Analytics, Administration, HR & Recruitment and IT.
- Paid Parental Leave
Our operating hours are Monday to Friday between 7:30am and 7:30pm on a rotating roster with flexibility to support all of your out of work commitments.
We understand that life can be busy, therefore, Datacom’s commitment is to provide a flexible work life balance to suit any personal or family commitments whilst still maintaining full time hours.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clear communication skills to customers and stakeholders
- Punctual and reliable
- Experience adhering to KPI’s
- Able to manage customer expectations
- Patience and empathy towards people in difficult situations
- A team player focus, working collaboratively to exceed expectations
- Intermediate computer skills, ability to navigate multiple screens and a typing speed of 30WPM
- Due to clearance requirements Australian Citizenship is required
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices and generate an annual revenue of over AU $1.1 billion annually. This makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We are committed to hiring, developing and promoting diverse talent.
Datacom has extensive expertise in the operation of contact centres, data centres, engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations.
Founded in 1965, we have a successful trading history of consistent growth, profitability and a track record of delivering innovative, cost effective technology solutions.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
If you’re looking for meaningful work with genuine career progression opportunities, training and development, we’d love to hear from you.
APPLY WITH US TODAY!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.