Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Randstad are currently partnering with a well known State Government department to recruit experienced data entry operators based in the CBD. This opportunity is available to experienced and fast paced individual’s who can utilise their previous skills and experience and hit the ground running.
- Pay Rate of $31-$35+ per hour
- Long term contract available for the right candidate
- Meaningful work and supportive team
About the role
We are seeking multiple Data Entry Clerk’s who are proficient in Microsoft suite and have exceptional computer skills. You will have fast, efficient and accurate typing skills with the ability to type 70 words per minute. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- High level of data entry and transcription
- General administrative duties including scanning and filling
- Typing text from an audio source
Skills and Experience
- Typing speed of 70 words per minute
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team environment as well as autonomously
- Organisation skills and dedication to completing tasks
- Must have a current National Police Clearance
- Positive workplace culture
- Great hourly remuneration on offer
- The opportunity to develop new skills and build your exposure within a prominent State Government Department
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Shannon Jarvis ([email protected]) for any questions before applying or for confidential enquiries.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.