Website Maylands Hotel
Duty Manager | Maylands Hotel
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
The Maylands Hotel established in 1883 located in the picturesque side streets of the Maylands in the Eastern Suburbs is looking for a motivated, experienced, hands on Duty Manager to help drive the success of the venue.
This role requires someone with a drive for success coupled with impeccable customer service skills, great availability, a can-do attitude, attention to detail and an ability to multi-task under pressure.
There is potential to grow this role into a full-time/salary position for the right candidate.
Skills & Attributes:
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proven leadership in a similar role
- High level of professionalism
- Sound knowledge of beer/wine/spirits
- Team Player
- Good availability and able to work weekends and public holidays
If you are self-motivated and can create a positive contribution to the work environment, please send your resume and cover letter to:
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a duty manager?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.