Website West Oak Hotel
Duty Manager | West Oak Hotel
The West Oak Hotel, Adelaide SA, is looking for a passionate, hands-on & customer service focused person to join our team as Duty Manager in a casual position.
This position requires the successful candidate to work over a 6 day rotating roster (20-30 hours per/week).
Your key duties will include:
- Being responsible for the day to day running of the Hotel and its various departments in the absence of the General Manager;
- Facilitating the smooth operation of the very busy front bar & restaurant (FOH & BOH), and upstairs Jolly Bar/Gallery areas whilst on shift;
- Hands on leadership, motivation and management of staff;
- Assisting in the management of expenses and creating fun and exciting promotions.
- Helping train and develop our fun and dynamic team of staff.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a current Responsible Person badge.
- An exceptional eye for detail and the little things with regard to presentation.
- Be committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Have previous management experience.
- Be confident with venue open & closing procedures (COB settlement’s).
- Be willing to work hard and give 100% at all times.
- Be able to work under pressure in a high paced environment whilst striving for excellence.
- Flexible availability – working days, nights and weekends.
- A positive attitude with a friendly and professional manner.
- Ability to build lasting relationships and manage suppliers and contractors.
- Excellent presentation.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a constant desire to exceed expectations; and
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time
What we offer
- Strong encouragement for career progression.
- Attractive hourly rates plus the potential for bonuses
- Highly autonomous role.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your resume and cover letter to,
West Oak Hotel General Manager: email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.