Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We’re on the lookout for an Estate Administrator to join our team, supporting Estate Managers in the meticulous administration of various deceased estates. This role calls for someone well-versed in administration or executive assistance within a regulated environment. As an Estate Administrator, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, overseeing the entire estate administration process, and ensuring estates are distributed according to the terms of the Will.
About the role:
- Administer each estate in line with applicable legislation
- Collaborate with Estate Managers to foster relationships and represent us in the market
- Address legacy issues to streamline estate administration timelines
- Refine and enhance precedents for efficient estate administration processes
- Actively engage in estate and broader business projects as needed
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver consistently excellent client experiences
- Identify and escalate incidents and complaints, contributing to client-focused resolution
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Exceptional (client-centric) technical skills in a complex and regulated environment
- High attention to detail with a methodical approach
- Strong focus on client and business needs, embracing a continuous improvement mindset
- Professional and empathetic communication skills, adaptable to different audiences
- Understanding of estate administration highly regarded
- Backgrounds in EA, Board Administration, or related fields highly regarded
- Tertiary qualifications in related fields, exceptional computer/system skills.
What we can offer you:
- A warm, open and supportive culture in a vibrant and collaborative team
- An attractive remuneration package, including reward and recognition programs
- An employee wellness program, including discounted health insurance and an employee assistance program
- A workplace volunteering and giving program to enable you to help others in the community
- Discounted tax and estate planning services
- Great central CBD location, modern office fit-out and end of trip facilities
About us – Trusted since 1888
Equity Trustees was established in 1888 and are now one of Australia’s largest specialist trustee companies. We help our clients grow, manage, and protect their wealth now and for generations. As a trustee company, it is our responsibility to always act in our client’s best interests, ensuring they feel safe, valued, and cared for.
Equity Trustees acquired Australian Executor Trustees in late 2022, significantly expanding the Trustee & Wealth Services part of the business. It is a transformative acquisition consistent with the company strategy of being Australia’s leading trustee, offering great opportunities for all employees across the newly integrated business.
We are committed to providing a flexible, rewarding workplace and supportive of individual development. Just as you will help us grow our business, we will help you grow in your career.
This vacancy is managed directly by the Equity Trustees’ HR team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate III in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.