Moomba Mining Camp
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We are looking for an experienced and suitably qualified remote mining camp chef to in the Moomba Mining Camp in the Cooper Basin on a permanent – full time bases.
This is a fly in / Fly out role out of either Brisbane or Adelaide – and is typically on a 14 day on – 7 day off roster (day and night shifts would be required).
Our Chefs are “hands on” and can expect to work across a variety of shifts from early Breakfast/Lunch or later Dinner shift. Additionally, you will have extensive bulk cooking experience – across various cosines and culinary offerings.
- Cooking breakfast / crib or Dinner and Desserts
- Responsible for the management, development and training of all team members.
- Ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the catering contract within a canteen environment
- Continuing a strong client relationship through exceptional service
- Cert III in Commercial Cookery or equivalent – essential
- Extensive knowledge of HACCP and safety
- Bulk catering experience (essential) and confidence to cook a variety of cuisines
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player
ESS provides a home away from home for people working in remote mining villages and offshore on oil rigs. We provide the hospitality solutions to ensure all guests are getting the comforts of home even in isolated locations.
- Fantastic opportunities within the world’s largest catering company
- Industry leading training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Above Award Hourly rates
- Free travel on Client’s charter plane for work travel
- Uniforms provided
- Access to recreation facilities including gym, pool and games room
This is a fast paced high energy role, so if you’re looking for a new challenge and demonstrate the above criteria submit your application today.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within a kitchen? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.