Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Food and Beverage Attendants impact every Guest experience through our restaurant, bars, in room dining and catering. We always deliver an experience that will exceed our Guests’ food, beverage, and culinary expectations.
Hourly Rate: $25 to $40
What will I be doing?
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if required
- Understand menu content, any menu changes, and promotional activities
- Keep your service area clean, tidy, and well-prepared
- Efficiently manage the proper settlement of all customer accounts
- Answer Guest queries in a polite and helpful manner
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, positive, energetic disposition
- Committed to delivering exceptional guest service
- Motivated to learn new skills and techniques
- Smart and tidy, in appearance
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Excellent English communication skills
- Flexible, reliable, and responsive to a range of work situations
- Prepared to manage a variety of customer types, inquiries, and complaints
- Knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks
- Previous food hygiene experience
- Electronic ordering systems experience
- Cash handling experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands [link removed]. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Part Time Premium paid Monday to Friday well above industry rates of $25.30 per hour
- Evening penalty premium from 7.00pm of $27.00 per hour
- Saturday premium of $34 per hour and Sunday premium of $40 per hour
- Company Parental leave for eligible participants
- Accommodation & Dining discounts for Hilton Adelaide and Hilton Worldwide properties
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 2500 learning programmes
- Career development planning and opportunities
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate 3 in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.